Sunday, August 28, 2011

Moved in!

Orientation in Seoul was cool. We didn't get much free time though and
had a curfew. They would lock us out if we weren't in the dorms by 12
and we had class until 8:30 so it only left a small window to do
anything. I went to a karaoke bar a couple times though. I stink big
time.
I moved into my apartment a couple days ago. My apartment is TINY. It
fits my bed and desk and not much else. A friend of mine here has an
apartment 4 times the size of mine in a high rise overlooking this
huge park and big buildings. He definitely got a better deal than I
did haha. Oh well. I started work today. So far, I'm 2 hours in to my
first day and i'm just sitting here. they asked me to review the books
they use to teach, that took about 30 min, and now i'm bored.

I met the teacher i'm replacing. She invited me out on saturday and I
met her friends that are staying here. I've already made plans to hang
out again so I guess I'm making friends. A couple of them are pretty
attractive. They're from South Africa and the UK.
So that's basically it. I managed to make a few friends during
orientation but the ones I liked the most are in different parts of
the country. I guess i'll have a place to stay when I'm on vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment